Lenovo Solutions for Small Business provides productivity and security tools allowing the user to spend less time maintaining, and more time using the computer.
This package will update both Lenovo Solutions for Small Business and Intel Small Business Advantage software.
Note: LSSBTaobaoSetup.exe is applicable for V580 systems only.
- ThinkPad Edge E130
- ThinkPad Edge E330
- ThinkPad Edge E430
- ThinkPad Edge E530
- ThinkPad Edge S230u
- ThinkPad Edge S430
- ThinkPad T430, T430i, T430s
- ThinkPad T530
- ThinkPad W530
- ThinkPad X230, X230i, X230t
- Lenovo V480, V480c, V480u, V480s
- Lenovo V580
- Lenovo B480
- Lenovo B580
- ThinkCentre Edge 92z
- ThinkCentre Edge 92
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
- < > Customization version number / LSSB version number
- [Important] Important update
- (New) New function or enhancement
- (Fix) Correction to existing function
Version 1.0.0006 / 126.96.36.19941
- [Important] Optimizations to improve CPU usage and battery time
- (Fix) Update tooltip for Lenovo Solution Center, to shorten length.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue with customizations on French, Spanish, German, and Russian systems.
Version 1.0.0005 / 188.8.131.523
- (New) Support launching Lenovo Solution Center
Version 1.0.0003 / 184.108.40.2062
Please refer to the README file under the "File details" section for a complete list of changes fixed by this driver update.
Chipset requirement - The computer must be running one of the following chipsets:
- Intel Q77 desktop chipset
- Intel B75 desktop chipset
- Intel QM77 notebook chipset
- Intel HM77 notebook chipset
- Intel QS77 notebook chipset
CPU requirement - The computer must be running one of the following CPUs:
- Intel Core i7 processor with vPro
- Intel Core i5 processor with vPro
- Intel Core i7 processor without vPro - B75, QM77, HM77 chipsets only
- Intel Core i5 processor without vPro - B75, QM77, HM77 chipsets only
- Intel Core i3 processor - B75, QM77, HM77 chipsets only
(2nd and 3rd generation processors supported)
- Exceptions - The following CPUs are not supported: i3-2308M, i3-2328M,
i3-2348M, i3-2368M, i3-2355M, i3-2365M, i3-2375M
Firmware requirement - The computer must support the Intel Management Engine with Small Business Technology (SBT). To check for SBT support:
- Click START -> Intel -> Intel Management and Security Status ->Intel Management and Security Status.
- Check for a tab called "Intel SBT".
Software requirement - The following software must be installed beforeLenovo Solutions for Small Business.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or later.
- Intel Management Engine Interface driver (also called Intel AMT software)
- This software is available on Lenovo's support site.
- The Intel Management Engine Interface driver will install the following components required by Lenovo Solutions for Small Business:
- MEI driver
- Intel Management and Security Status
- Intel LMS
- Intel UNS
- This install package will install the prerequiste "Intel Small Business Advantage".
- If your computer runs satisfactorily now, it may not be necessary to update the software. To determine if you should update the software, refer to the Version Information section.
- Run LSSBinstall.exe
- Accept the UAC prompt
- Follow the prompts to finish installation
This is for system administrators' use only
Run LSSBinstall.exe /s /v"/qn"
- From the start menu, click "Control Panel", then "Uninstall a program".
- Find Lenovo Solutions for Small Business Customizations, and the version will be listed in the right-most column.
- From the start menu, click "Lenovo Solutions for Small Business".
- In the upper-right corner, click "About. The Lenovo Solutions for Small Business version is listed.