This package installs the NextWindow Desktop INF Touch Driver device driver.
This package has been approved for use with the following systems:
- All ThinkCentre M92z systems.
- Copy the zip file of 'NextWindow_INF_Driver_18.104.22.168.zip' to a folder in the machine attached to the touchscreen.
- Extract the zip to a folder and verify that the folder contains the 'dpinst.exe' file for 32bit OS or 'dpinst64.exe' for 64bit OS.
To install the touch screen driver, follow the instructions below:
- Open the folder containing the 'dpinst.exe' file for 32bit OS, or 'dpinst64.exe' file for 64bit OS.
- Double-click the 'dpinst.exe' file for 32bit OS, or 'dpinst64.exe' file for 64bit OS.
- Wait until installation completes.
To verify installation is successful, follow the instructions below.
- Open 'Device Manager' from 'Control Panel'.
- Select under 'View' the option 'Devices by type'.
- Verify that under 'Human Interface Devices' the entry 'NextWindow Voltron Touch Screen' is present.
To uninstall the touch screen driver, follow the instructions below.
- Go to 'Programs and Features' in Control Panel.
- Select 'NextWindow DesktopTouch Driver Package'.
- Click on 'Uninstall'.
- It is recommended to restart system after installation or uninstallation of driver.
- For Windows XP Installation, it may occasionally be required to enable the DesktopTouch Device in Device Manager after installing the driver.