Note for ThinkPad X1 Carbon users:
This document supports X1 Carbon with the following Machine Type:
To find your X1 Carbon Type, please click here for more details.
- 3443, 3444, 3446, 3448, 3460, 3462, 3463
- 20A7, 20A8
- 20BS, 20BT
This package provides the utilities (sub packages) related for the special keys and buttons on your computer. The special keys and buttons are designed on the accessibility and usability. The utilities enable the full functionality for the special keys and buttons.
This package contains the following sub packages;
<On Screen Display>
This program displays the result of the using of function keys on the desktop screen. This program also provides some enhancements of the function keys. For example, whenever changes microphone mute state, this program displays mute state indicator on the desktop screen.
<Lenovo Patch Utility>
If issues happened in the above sub package functions on your computer, this program would enable to apply suitable fix immediately.
If this package has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) this package will fix problems, add new functions, or expand functions as noted below.
|Supported ThinkPad Systems
- ThinkPad 8, 10, 11e (Type 20D9, 20DA)
- ThinkPad Helix (Type 3xxx)
- ThinkPad Helix 2nd Gen (Machine types: 20CG, 20CH)
- ThinkPad L430
- ThinkPad L530
- ThinkPad S430
- ThinkPad T430, T430i, T430s, T430si, T431s, T440, T440p, T440s
- ThinkPad T530, T530i, T540p, T550
- ThinkPad Tablet 2
- ThinkPad Twist S230u
- ThinkPad W530, W540, W541, W541, W550s
- ThinkPad X1 Carbon
- ThinkPad X131e, X140e
- ThinkPad X230, X230i, X230 Tablet, X230i Tablet, X230s, X240, X240s, X250
- ThinkPad Yoga, Yoga 11e (Type 20D9, 20DA)
, Yoga 15
|Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 32-bit, 64-bit
- < > Package version number
- [Important] Important update
- (New) New function or enhancement
- (Fix) Correction to existing function
- [Important] Fixed and ssue where tponscr.exe process caused an application error on Windows 7.
- [Important] Fixed an issue where tposd.exe process caused an application error on Windows 8.1.
Please refer to the README file for the following:
- Installation Instructions
- Determining Which Version is Installed
- Complete list of summary of changes
- Known limitations (if any)