This package installs the Microsoft Windows XP and Windows 8 (64-bit) device driver for the onboard Realtek audio that comes preinstalled in your computer.
This update requires approximately 160MB of space on your hard drive.
This package supports the following operating systems:
- Windows XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
This package installs device driver for the onboard Realtek audio that comes preinstalled on the following systems:
- ThinkStation S30 systems
- ThinkStation D30 systems
- ThinkStation C30 systems
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
- Click Start, click Search, then click All files and folders.
- Type c7aud13ws17_xp.exe in the search field, then click Search. This will locate the file you just downloaded.
- Double-click the icon.
- Click Next. Read the license agreement.
- Click I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Click Next.
- Ensure that "Save files in folder" is set to C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\AUDIO\c7aud12ws17.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
- Click Start, then click Run.
- Type C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\AUDIO\c7aud13ws17_xp\Setup.exe, then click OK.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
You may download and refer to the file c7aud13ws17.txt for the complete installation instructions.