This package installs the Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) device driver for the onboard Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D PCIe Installer that comes preinstalled in your computer.
This update requires approximately 70MB of space on your hard drive.
This package has been approved for use with the following systems:
- ThinkStation S30 systems.
- ThinkStation D30 systems.
- ThinkStation C30 systems.
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
- Click Start, then click Start Search.
- Type w5aud25ws17.exe in the search field, then click Search Everywhere. This will locate the file you just downloaded.
- Double-click the w5aud25ws17.exe icon. You may see a dialog stating "A program needs your permission to continue". If you see this dialog, click Continue.
- Click Next. Read the license agreement.
- Click I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Click Next.
- Ensure that "Save files in folder" is set to C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\AUDIO\w5aud25ws17.
- Click Next. The necessary files will be extracted to your hard drive.
- Click Finish.
- Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, then click Run.
- Type C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\AUDIO\ w5aud25ws17\Setup.exe, then click OK.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the installation.
- Shutdown and restart your system when the installation is complete.