This package installs an updated version of the Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) and Windows XP (32-bit) device driver for the onboard HD audio driver.
This update takes approximately 54MB of space on your hard drive.
Print this file so that you can refer to it during the installation.
This package installs an updated version of the Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows XP device driver for the onboard Realtek audio that comes preinstalled on the following systems:
- All ThinkCentre Edge 71z, M71z systems.
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
- Click Start, then click Start Search.
- Type c7aud03us17.exe in the search field, then click Search Everywhere. This will locate the file you just downloaded.
- Double-click the c7aud03us17.exe icon. You may see a dialog stating "A program needs your permission to continue". If you see this dialog, click Continue.
- Click Next. Read the license agreement.
- Click I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Click Next.
- Ensure that "Save files in folder" is set to C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\AUDIO\c7aud03us17.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
- Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, then click Run.
- Type C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\AUDIO\c7aud03us17\Setup.exe, then click OK.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.