- Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit, 64-bit
- Latest Version BIOS fixes all merged issues from previous.
This package updates the basic input/output system (BIOS) on Lenovo G470, G570.
BIOS, abbreviation of Basic Input/Output System, is integrated in ROM chip on main board, which contains the basic input/output program, system configuration information, system startup self-check and pre-setup programs. BIOS provides most basic low-level hardware operations; it is the connection between software and hardware, and interfacing window of hardware and operating system.
Note: Make note of any settings you have changed in the BIOS Configuration Utility. These settings may have to be re-entered after updating the BIOS.
Attention: Do not power off or restart your computer during the BIOS flashing process, which will cause serious damage and improper functioning of your computer.
Take40cn33ww_32.exe for example:
- Restart computer.
- Locate the file 40cn33ww_32.exe that has been downloaded.
- Double click the 40cn33ww_32.exe. For Vista and Windows 7, you may run it as administrator by right-clicking on the icon and selecting "Run as administrator".
- Click Install.
- Click Flash BIOS.
- Press Enter to start flashing. During the process, you are advised not to turn off the computer.
- When the update finishes, the computer will automatically reboot for the changes to take effect.
- Enter to BIOS menu, load default setting-> save and exit.
- Please reboot the system again.