This package installs an updated version of the Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) device driver for the Broadcom Wireless adapter that comes preinstalled on the following systems:
- All ThinkCentre Edge 91z systems.
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
- Click Start, then click Start Search.
- Type w1wlg02us17.exe in the search field, then click Search Everywhere. This will locate the file you just downloaded.
- Double-click the w1wlg02us17.exe icon. You may see a dialog stating "A program needs your permission to continue". If you see this dialog, click Continue.
- Click Next. Read the license agreement.
- Click I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Click Next.
- Ensure that "Save files in folder" is set to C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\WLAN\w1wlg02us17.
- Click Next. The necessary files will be extracted to your hard drive.
- Click Finish.
- Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, then click Run.
- Type C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\WLAN\w1wlg02us17\Setup.exe, then click OK. The setup program will run.
- Follow all onscreen prompts and reboot your system when done.