|ThinkPad Presentation Director is a display configuration utility for your ThinkPad computer that enables you to create, manage, and use presentation and display schemes. You can access these schemes through an on-screen display menu that is shown when you press the Fn + F7 key combination on your keyboard (Fn+F7 on-screen function).|
Supported ThinkPad Systems:
- A31, A31p
- G40, G41
- R32, R40, R40e(*1)
- R50, R50e, R50p, R51, R51e, R52
- T23, T30, T40, T40p, T41, T41p, T42, T42p, T43, T43p
- X30, X31, X32
- Z60m, Z60t
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Professional
- Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition 2005
- Microsoft Windows 2000
- If this package has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) this package will fix problems, add new functions, or expand functions as noted below.
This section assumes to use Internet Explorer and Windows Explorer.