ThinkPad Bluetooth with Enhanced Data Rate Software is already installed on your ThinkPad preload. Uninstall the software from Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel or by using Software Installer to enable Microsoft Bluetooth software.
- (New) Support ThinkPad R60, R60e, R61
- (New) Support ThinkPad T60, T60p, T61
- (New) Support ThinkPad X60, X60s, X60 Tablet, X61, X61s, X61 Tablet
- (New) Initial release to support ThinkPad Z60m, Z60t
- (New) Support ThinkPad Z61e, Z61m, Z61p, Z61t
- Start Windows XP and logon with administrative privileges.
- Double-click the driver package to extract it to your hard drive.
The default location is C:\Drivers\Win\MSBTooth
- Verify that Windows XP Service Pack 2 is installed.
- Turn the Bluetooth power on.
- If the "Found New Hardware Wizard" window is opened, select "Install from a list of specific location (Advanced)" and click Next.
- Select Search for the best driver in these locations, check Include this location in the search, and enter the location you put the Microsoft Bluetooth support file into.
- Click Next.
- The driver will be installed automatically.
- Click Start, click Control Panel, double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select ThinkPad Bluetooth with Enhanced Data Rate Software and click Remove.
- Click Yes when prompted, "Are you sure you want to remove ThinkPad Bluetooth with Enhanced Data Rate Software from your computer?"
- The uninstall process will begin.
- Click OK when prompted to restart your system.