|Create a bootable CD with this ISO image using CD recording software such as Record Now! |
This utility, on the bootable CD, will then examine your system, detect all 2.5/1.8 inch PATA hard drives (HD) installed, and then check the firmware revision of the drive. If required, it will prompt you to run the appropriate firmware update program for your drive.
This firmware package is supported on the following ThinkPad systems:
- A20m, A20p, A21e, A21m, A21p, A22e, A22m, A22p, i1800
- A30, A30p, A31, A31p
- G40, G41
- R40, R40e
- R50, R50p, R51, R52
- T20, T21, T22, T23
- T40, T40p, T41, T41p, T42, T42p, T43, T43p
- X20, X21, X22, X23
- X30, X31, X32
- X40, X41, X41 Tablet
- The above information does not mean that any ThinkPad supports all of the Hard Drives listed.
- This upgrade utility does not support some older models instead the diskette version must be used, a link is provided below.
- This utility only supports IBM or Lenovo options.
FWHD56 New drive firmwares