- (New) Added the section, 'Using Multitouch function'.
- (New) Initial release for ThinkPad X200 Tablet.
Notes: If your computer runs satisfactorily now, it may not be necessary to update the software. To determine if you should update the software, refer to the Version Information section.
- Start Microsoft Windows, and logon with administrative privileges.
- Extract this package onto the hard drive.
- Click Start, and then click Run....
- Type C:\DRIVERS\WIN\AHLP\SETUP.EXE, and click OK.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
Note: This is for system administrators' use only.
- Refer to the "Manual Install" section, and download and expand the files.
- At the command line, execute SETUP.EXE with the -S -SMS options. Example: C:\DRIVERS\WIN\AHLP\SETUP -S -SMS
- Start Windows and logon with administrative privileges.
- Click Start, then click Control Panel.
- OnWindows Vista, Click Uninstall a program.
OnWindows XP, double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
- Select Access Help, and click the Uninstall/Change or Remove button.
- Restart the system.
- Open Control Panel.
- On Windows Vista, click Uninstall a program.
On Windows XP, double-click Add or Remove Program.
- On Windows Vista, right-click the title column on top the program list, and check the Version checkbox. Then, the row of Version will be added.
On Windows XP, select Access Help, and click the Click here for support information link.
You will see the version information on the screen.
The following versions have been released to date.