- R50e, R51e, R60e, R61e, R61i (Machine type: 7650)
- T41, T41p, T42, T42p, T43, T43p (*1)
- X200, X200s, X200 Tablet(*2), X201, X201i, X201s
- X31, X32, X40, X41, X41 Tablet
- X60, X60s, X60 Tablet, X61, X61s, X61 Tablet
- ThinkPad Reserve Edition
- Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit(*2)
- Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Professional
- Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition 2005
*1: TrackPoint models only.
*2: ThinkPad X200 Tablet does not support Windows 7 Home Basic edition.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue in which scroll function does not work with Windows XP x86 Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile and Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 x86
- (New) Added support for scrolling on Access 2007, Google Picasa 3, Yahoo! Messenger and iTunes.
- (Fix) Fixed a magnifying glass border issue.
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad X201, X201i, X201s.
Note: If your computer runs satisfactorily now, it may not be necessary to update the software. To determine if you should update the software, refer to the Version Information section.
This section assumes to use Internet Explorer and Windows Explorer.
- Click once on the underlined file name. Once this is done, some pop-up windows will appear.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- In the window to choose Run or Save, click the Save button.
- Choose the folder you would like to download the file to and click the Save button. A different window will appear and the download will begin and complete. Once the download has completed, there may or may not be a message stating that the download completed successfully.
- Locate the folder where the file was downloaded.
- Locate the file that was downloaded and double-click it.
- Follow the instructions on the screen. All the necessary files will be extracted to the folder selected in this step.
- Make sure to be logged on with administrative privileges.
- Locate the folder where the files were extracted in Step 7..
- Double-click setup file.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete installation and restart the computer.
Finally delete the file saved in Downloading File Step 4.
Note: This is for system administrators' use only.
Uninstallation is supported by "Uninstall a program" of Programs and Features in the Control Panel. You have to logon with the user ID authorized as an administrator.
- Refer to the Manual Install section, and download and extract the file.
- At the command line, execute setup.exe with the following options.
- System won't reboot automatically; Example: [Path where the files were extracted]\setup -sn
- System will reboot automatically; Example: [Path where the files were extracted]\setup -s