This package has been approved for use with the following systems:
- ThinkStation S10 (type 6423, 6483)
- ThinkStation D10 (type 6427, 6493)
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
- Click Start, then click Search, then click Files and Folders.
- Type q1rad04ws13.exe in the search field, then click Find Now. This will locate the file you just downloaded.
- Double-click the q1rad04ws13.exe icon. You may see a dialog stating "A program needs your permission to continue". If you see this dialog, click Continue.
- Click Next. Read the license agreement.
- Click I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Click Next.
- Ensure that "Save files in folder" is set to C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\RAID\q1rad04ws13.
- Click Next. The necessary files will be extracted to your hard drive.
- Click Finish.
Follow the instructions provided in the corresponding text file from the above link. It is recommended to print the installation instructions text file so that you can refer to it during the installation.