- [Important] Important update
- (New) New function or enhancement
- (Fix) Correction to existing function
Version 126.96.36.19955 (7XD158WW)
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where display on X200 will be blank or revert to VGA mode after undocking the system from Ultrabase.
Version 188.8.131.5294 (7XD157WW)
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where 1680x1050 resolution is not properly displayed on Samsung SyncMaster BX2240W monitor.
Version 184.108.40.20694 (7XD156WW)
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where screen turns blank on Dell or EIZO DisplayPort monitor after system is turned on with the lid closed.
Version 220.127.116.1184 (7XD155WW)
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where the computer might hang with a blue screen with 0xEA error code.
Version 18.104.22.16848 (7XD154WW)
- (Fix) Fixed an issue wherein Workshare application crashes intermittently.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue that installation fails on Switchable Graphics model with a BIOS setting of "Integrated Graphics".
Version 22.214.171.12420 (7XD153WW)
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where LCD brightness will not work after Fn+F3 screen off.
Version 126.96.36.19920 (7XD152WW)
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where garbage might be displayed on LCD with specific 3D application.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where external display color setting is wrong and entire screen may turn into RGB test color pattern (red, green, blue, etc.)
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where Run32DLL.exe error occurred on Windows XP Simplified Chinese Preload image.
Version 188.8.131.5260 (7XD148WW)
- (New) Added support for 'DisplayPort to VGA' dongle.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue that caused no display on Philips 220SW9 monitor with 1680x1050 60Hz.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue that 'Intel(R) GMA 4500MHD' was incorrectly displayed in the property.
Version 184.108.40.20668 (7XD147WW)
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad T400s.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where DVD playback might fail on DisplayPort.
Version 220.127.116.1102 (7XD130WW)
- [Important] After plug in the AC adapter, some garbages may be displayed on LCD screen on limited condition.
- (Fix) Some garbages may be displayed on DisplayPort with 2560x1536 resolution only on battery mode.
Version 18.104.22.16857 (7XD118WW)
- (New) Initial release for ThinkPad R400, R500, T400, T500, X200.
- (New) Support for ThinkPad X301 (added).
- (New) Support for ThinkPad X200s, X200 Tablet (added).
- If your computer runs satisfactorily now, it may not be necessary to update the software. To determine if you should update the software, refer to the Determining Which Version is Installed section.
This section assumes to use Internet Explorer and Windows Explorer.
- Click once on the underlined file name. Once this is done, some pop-up windows will appear.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- In the window to choose Run or Save, click the Save button.
- Choose the folder you would like to download the file to and click the Save button. A different window will appear and the download will begin and complete. Once the download has completed, there may or may not be a message stating that the download completed successfully.
- Make sure to be logged on with administrative privileges.
- Locate the directory where the file was downloaded.
- Locate the file that was downloaded and double-click it.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- In the "Select Destination Location" window, click Next. If you would like to select a different folder, click Browse.
- In the "Ready to Install" window, click Install. All the necessary files will be extracted to the folder selected in the step 9.
- Make sure the checkbox next to "Install ..... now" is checked and click Finish.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete installation and restart the computer.
Finally delete the file saved in Step 4.
Note: This is intended for system administrators only.
- Refer to the "Manual Install" section, and download and extract the file.
- In the step 11 of the "Installing files" section, uncheck the checkbox next to "Install ..... now", and then click Finish to cancel installation.
- At the command line, execute setup.exe with the -s option.
Example: [Path where the files were extracted]\setup -s
- Press CTRL+ALT+F12 key and open Intel(R) Graphics and Media Control Panel.
- Select Options and Support section on the bottom left portion of the interface.
- Select Information Center. 'Driver version' will be displayed at the right side.
- Garbage might be seen on the left side of DELL 3008 DisplayPort monitor after changing display configuration.