This package has been approved for use with the following systems:
- ThinkStation S10 (type 6423, 6483)
- ThinkStation D10 (type 6427, 6493)
- Click the file link to download the file from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
- Click Start, then click Search, then click Files and Folders.
- Type q5aud03ws17.exe in the search field, then click Find Now. This will locate the file you just downloaded.
- Double-click the q5aud03ws17.exe icon. You may see a dialog stating "A program needs your permission to continue". If you see this dialog, click Continue.
- Click Next. Read the license agreement.
- Click I accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Click Next.
- Ensure that "Save files in folder" is set to C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\AUDIO\q5aud03ws17.
- Click Next. The necessary files will be extracted to your hard drive.
- Click Finish.
- Click Start, then click Run.
- Type C:\SWTOOLS\DRIVERS\AUDIO\q5aud03ws17\setup.exe, then click OK.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the installation. Shutdown and restart your system when the installation is complete.
|q5aud02ws17.exe||6.0.01.1281||20 Jan 2008||Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi audio driver for Windows XP (32-bit) and (64-bit)|
|q5aud02ws17.txt||6.0.01.1281||20 Jan 2008||Installation instructions for Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi audio driver|