For access, disable the battery pack first. Refer to “1000 Disabling the battery pack in the UEFI BIOS” for detailed instructions.
Then remove these FRUs in order:
- Please refer to “1010 Hard disk drive and solid state drive” for detailed instruction.
- Please refer to “1020 Keyboard” for detailed instruction.
- Please refer to “1080 Keyboard bezel assembly with fingerprint reader and audio sub card ” for detailed instruction.
Removal steps of LCD unit
||M2.5 x 6 (2)
Before step  , strip off the tapes securing the antenna cables, and release the cables from the cable guides of the frame.
Removal steps of LCD unit (continued)
- Route the antenna cables along the cable guides and secure them with the tapes. As you route the cables, make sure that they are not subjected to any tension. Tension could cause the cables to be damaged by the cable guides, or a wire to be broken.
- Make sure that the LCD connector is attached firmly.