For access, disable the battery pack first. Refer to “1000 Disabling the battery pack in the UEFI BIOS” for detailed instructions.
||M2 × 5 mm (2)
Slightly press the keyboard and slide it a little bit forward, in the direction shown by the arrow  , to detach the front edge of the keyboard from the frame. Then, lift up the keyboard in the direction shown by the arrow  .
Lift the keyboard in the direction shown by the arrow  , and then detach the connectors
1. Attach the keyboard connectors firmly. Then lift the keyboard in the direction shown by the arrow 
2. Attach the keyboard so that the keyboard edge [a] is under the frame as shown in the following figure.
3. Gently press the keys with your palms and try to slide the keyboard toward you until it snaps into position.
4. Make sure that the front edge of the keyboard [b] is attached firmly.
5. Secure the keyboard by tightening the screws on the bottom side of the computer