Attention: Do not open your computer or attempt any repair before reading the "Important safety information" in the Quick Reference that was included with your computer.
- Remove the computer cover. See " Cover removal and installation ".
Note: Your computer has support for two memory modules.
- Locate the memory module connectors. See "Locating components".
- Open the retaining clips, and lift the memory module out of its connector.
4. Ensure that the notch on the new memory module 1 aligns correctly with the connector key 2 on the system board. Push the memory module straight down into the connector until the retaining clips close.
5. Go to "Completing the installation".