Movie player help
Hard disk drive removal movie
Text of the audio portion of the hard disk drive installation movie
To install the hard disk drive
- Position the hard disk drive inside the hard disk drive rail harness.
- Align the pins on the harness with the holes in the drive.
- Flex the harness, and seat the other two pins.
- Align the drive into the drive bay cage, and slide into place until it locks..
NOTE: It might be necessary to press the retaining latch to slide the drive all the way into the bay.
- Connect the power cable and the signal cable.
- Rotate the cage closed.
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.