|Acoustics||LWAU = 4.5 bels or less*|
|Dimensions (monitor and stand)||Weight: 10.6 lbs (4.8 kg)|
Height: 14.6 inches (370 mm)
Width: 14.3 inches (363 mm)
Depth: 8.4 inches (214 mm)
Display size and viewable area
|Dot/Pixel Pitch ||0.297 mm|
|Maximum Resolution/pixel rate (MHz)||1024 x 768 / 80MHz|
|Mounting||100-mm Video Electronic Standards Association (VESA)|
|Power requirements||Input voltage: 100 to 240 V ac|
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Power consumption (Maximum): < 30 watts
Power consumption (Normal Use): < 30 watts typical
Power consumption (VESA Standby): < 2 watts
Power consumption (VESA Suspend): < 2 watts
Power consumption (VESA Off): < 1 watts at 100Vac
Maximum earth leakage current: < 3.5 mA at 264 V
Maximum earth leakage current: < 0.25 mA at 100 V
|Viewing angle ||Vertical: +/- 75 degrees|
Horizontal: +/- 57.5 degrees
* The noise emission level stated is the declared (upper limit) A-weighted sound power level, in bels, for a random sample of monitors. All measurements are made in accordance with ANSI S12.10 and reported in conformance with ISO/DIS 7779.
Note: Actual power consumption depends on the screen mode used, the images displayed, and how user controls are set.
|UL (United States), CSA (Canada), CE (Europe), IEC950 CB Report (International), NEMKO (Norway), SEMKO, DEMKO (Denmark), FIMKO (Finland), TUV (Germany), CCC (China), NOM (Mexico), SASO (Saudi Arabia), GOST (Russia), PSB (Singapore), MEEI, PCBC, EZU, SIQ, GS, MIC (Korea)|
|FCC B (United States), IC (Canada), CE (Europe), Korean, Australia, VCCI Class B (Japan), New Zealand, BSMI (Taiwan), CCC (China)|
Compliance to the ISO standard ISO/DIS 13406 Part 2 provides ergonomic requirements are met when the monitor forms part of an ISO-compliant system.
- All models meet emission category A requirements of Swedish Standard SS-436-14-90 (MPR-3) in addition to those of MPR-2.
- All models meet the Swedish Board for Technical Accreditation (SWEDAC) emission guidelines contained in MPR 1990:10 when tested using the MPR 1990:08 test method.
- All models meet the TCO99 Environmental Label from the Swedish Confederation of Professional Employees (TCO), and the emission, power management, and electrical safety requirements of the TCO99 Environmental Label.
- Supported display modes are a function of the attaching system unit and video subsystem. The full range of display modes available with these monitors may not be available or supported with all combinations of system units, their operating systems, video adapter cards, and application software.
- Horizontal- and vertical-synchronization signal timings are critical in order to achieve acceptable screen images. As a consequence, support for all possible variations in H- and V-sync timings for any display mode cannot be assumed.
- Adjustment of the user controls to enlarge the image to its maximum size requires that the signal timings of the display mode being used fall within the monitor-timing specifications.
- The ThinkVision L150 provides FCC class B - residential installation - compliance in all display modes.
- Implementation of monitor power management follows the VESA DPMS standard. This standard must also be implemented in the attaching system unit hardware and software for monitor power management to be effective. The system implementation must provide user-adjustable, power-down delay periods. The monitor power management function is invoked only after appropriate signals are received from an attached system unit or video adapter.
- Implementation of monitor Plug and Play follows the VESA DDC standard. This standard must also be implemented in the attaching system unit hardware and software for monitor Plug and Play to be effective.
- Certain functions require the system unit to be similarly configured, so all monitor functions may not be enabled when attached to a particular system unit.