To install the front fan baffle assembly:
- Insert the tab into the sides of the fan into the slots of the drive bay chassis and then slide the assembly up until it is secured by the locking latch.
- Connect the fan power cable to the system board. Here is a closer look at a side tab on the assembly and a slot on the drive bay assembly.
- Return the system to the operational position.
- Carefully rotate the drive bay assembly to the closed position, ensuring that the cables are properly routed in the bay to avoid damage.
- Close the top cover. Rotate the cover down until secured by the latches.
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.