To install the power supply:
- Position the power supply in the base between the guide rails and slide it towards the rear.
- Secure the power supply to the rear chassis with the three screws.
- Connect the following cables: P2 hard disk drive, P1 system board, and P4 system board.
- Route the hard disk drive power cable under the cable clamps.
- Return the system to the operational position.
- Carefully rotate the drive bay assembly to the closed position, ensuring that the cables are properly routed in the bay to avoid damage.
- Close the top cover. Rotate the cover down until secured by the latches.
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.