To install the hard disk drive:
- Position the tray over the drive and flex the tray to allow the pins in the tray to seat in the holes of the drive.
- Align the drive tray with the channels in the drive bay and insert the drive bay all the way into the bay.
- Connect the signal cable and the power cable.
- Return the system to the operational position.
- Carefully rotate the drive bay assembly to the closed position, ensuring that the cables are properly routed in the bay to avoid damage.
- Close the top cover. Rotate the cover down until secured by the latches.
Full service video CD available from http://www.pc.ibm.com/training.