For access, remove these FRUs in order:
- Remove battery.
- Loosen the screws 1, but do not remove them.
- In step (3), unplug the jacks by using the removal tool antenna RF connector (P/N: 08K7159) or pick the connectors with your fingers and gently unplug them in direction of the arrow.
- Note: Some models might have only two antenna cables in step (3).
|4||M2 × 3 mm, small-head, nylon-coated (2)||Silver||0.167 Nm(1.7 kgfcm)|
- In models with 802.11 a/b/g wireless LAN card, plug the gray cable into the jack labeled MAIN, and the black cable into the jack labeled AUX on the card. If the computer you are servicing has three cables, put the white cable in the cable holder.
- In models with 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless LAN card, plug the gray cable (MAIN) into the jack labeled TR1, the white cable (3rd) into jack labeled R0, and the black cable (AUX) into jack labeled TR2 on the card.