Click here to rate this page
Unsupported Browser Detected: Dear user, the browser you’re currently using is not supported by this website. Please click here for more information about the browsers we support and how to obtain them.
- Capacity is the length of time you can run your system on a fully charged battery.
- It is normal for all batteries to lose some capacity over time.
- Each time you discharge and recharge your battery, you will lose a very small amount of this capacity.
- You may also want to check for specific information on your system;
- Example: some BIOS updates include power management enhancements.
- Other systems have specific tools to help with battery life.
- To find drivers and files for your system, go to ThinkPad software and device drive file matrix and select the link for your system.
Document ID: HT077127
Last Updated :6/17/2014
(c) 2014 Lenovo