How to Change Startup Programs in Windows 7
The above symptom may occur on the following operating system:
Microsoft Windows 7
Add startup programs:
1. Click “Start” button”, click “All programs”, right-click “Startup” and select “Open All Users”.
2. Right-click the folder or file you want to start when the computer boots and select "Copy”.
3. Right-click on the blank space of the "Startup" folder you opened in Step 1 and select "Paste".
4. The program will start the next time when the computer boots.
Remove/disable startup programs
1. Click "Start" button and type "msconfig" in the program and file search box. Press “Enter”, and “System Configuration” window will pop up.
2. Click “Startup” tab and all startup program installed on your PC will be listed.
3. Uncheck the checkbox of the program that you no longer want to start when the PC boots.
4. Click “Apply” and then click “OK”. A dialogue box will pop up to ask whether you want to restart the computer. Click “Restart” to reboot the PC.
Lenovo, Lenovo 3000, IdeaCentre and IdeaPad are trademarks of the Lenovo Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Microsoft and Windows are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Other company, product, or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.