This article is about how to use Cyberlink YouCam to take picture and record video
The above symptom may occur on the following systems:
All machines with camera
Make sure that you have the Cyberlink YouCam properly installed on your PC.
If not, go to Lenovo Official site for downloading and installing it.
1. Click “Start” --> “YouCam”.
2. Cyberlink YouCam board pops out. To take picture, click “Snapshot”. You can view it in picture & video library below.
3. To record video, please click “Capture”. You can choose one special effect from the “Effects Room” in the right pane.
4. Upon finishing recording, click “Stop”. You can view the video file in picture & video library below.
5. Click the button “Desktop” and click “Capture” in the prompt window to capture and track your desktop movements. See Fig.5 and Fig.6.
There are options of “Mouse movement”, “Fixed area” and “Full Screen”. Please adjust and set each option accordingly.
6. Click “Stop” to stop tracking and capturing desktop.
8. Click the tab “Restore” shown in Fig.6 and you can see the screen tracking video file in picture & video library below.