The Screen Magnifier feature does not work on Windows 7 operating system when users press Fn+Space to magnify the computer display.
Systems with Windows 7 Operating System
To solve this problem, users need to change the monitor refresh rate to 60Hz.
To change the monitor refresh rate to 60 Hz, do the following:
- Right-click any blank area on the Windows desktop and select Screen resolution. The Screen Resolution window opens.
- Click Advanced settings. A window opens.
- Click the Monitor tab, and select 60 Hertz from the Screen refresh rate drop-down list box.
- Click OK. The monitor will take a moment to adjust. Then a dialog box will be displayed, asking you whether to keep the display settings.
- Click Yes within 15 seconds to save your configuration.