Disc burning process canot be started on DVD Movie Factory 7 (DMF7) on Windows 7 when Windows Explorer is open.
- Open DMF7.
- Keep Windows Explorer open.
- Try to burn data to a re-writeable disc.
- A warning message will pop up to say The burner is busy for another application and the burn process cannot be started. -- Issue
Affected Operating system: Windows 7
Affected optical drives:
- Desktop Super Multi-Burner: Marketing part number 0A65618
- Bluray burner: Marketing part number 45K1675
Affected software: Corel DVD Movie Factory SE 7.00.30091.0/7.00.40498.0
- Temporary workaround: Close Windows Explorer and try again. (Issue will happen again next time)
- Permanent workaround: Click Start > My Computer > Organize > Layout > uncheck the Navigation pane > close all Explorer windows (Issue won't happen again any more)
Issue will only occur on the affected optical drives on Windows 7 systems.