The second hard disk drive (HDD) installed in the Ultrabay hard disk drive adapter is not recognized in My Computer as a valid hard disk drive. This occurs if the hard disk drive is installed in the ThinkPad system or ThinkPad Dock.
Any ThinkPad system utilizing a second hard disk drive in the Ultrabay.
The hard disk drive must be initialized and a partition created before the drive is visible. Follow the instructions below to make the drive visible.
Additional information is available at www.microsoft.com; search for KB 309000.
- Following the instructions provided with the second HDD adapter to install the second HDD.
- Turn off the ThinkPad system and insert the second HDD adapter in the ThinkPad Ultrabay slot or docking station UltraBay slot.
- Right-click My Computer and select Manage.
- Select Disk Management.
- Look for Disk 1. Disk 0 is the working HDD. Right-click the box where Disk 1 is listed.
- Select Initialize.
- Select the new disk
- Right-click and select Create partition.
- Right-click and select Format.