The user may see one of the following error messages when installing Microsoft Office 2010 Starter after restoring with Recovery and Restore application on Windows 7 64-bit system.
The above symptom is associated with, but not limited to, the following systems:
- All ThinkCentre
- All ThinkStation
- All Lenovo 3000
- All ThinkPad
- Create a backup with Recovery and Restore application (all settings are default) before Office 2010 Starter installation.
- Restore from the backup with Recovery and Restore application (all settings are default).
- After rebooting, launch Start Menu -> All Programs -> Microsoft Office 2010 -> Use -> Start to install Office 2010 Starter.
None. Do not replace any hardware for this issue.
Please activate Microsoft Office 2010 by following the steps below:
- Launch Start Menu
- Click All Programs
- Select Microsoft Office 2010
- Activate with purchased product key.