Click here to rate this page
Unsupported Browser Detected: Dear user, the browser you’re currently using is not supported by this website. Please click here for more information about the browsers we support and how to obtain them.
- Is the AC adapter plugged into the wall outlet and connected to the ThinkPad?
- If not, correct the problem and continue.
- Does the wall outlet have power?
- Some wall outlets are connected to a switch, or the circuit may be open because of a blown fuse or circuit breaker.
- Does the AC adapter power the ThinkPad without the battery?
- If not, the fault may be with the AC Adapter or the ThinkPad itself.
- Is the battery too hot?
- You cannot charge the battery when it is too hot.
- If the battery feels hot, remove it from the computer and allow it to cool to room temperature.
- After it cools, reinstall it and recharge the battery. If you still cannot charge the battery, it will need to be serviced.
Document ID: HT077126
Last Updated :6/17/2014
(c) 2014 Lenovo