Unable to configure more than two displays while three or more are attached to the system using a PCI-Express video adapter graphics card and the Intel HD Graphics.
Click here to get more information on ThinkCentre and ThinkStation graphic cards
The above symptom is associated with, but not limited to, the following systems:
- ThinkCentre M71e, M81, M82, M83/p (Small Form Factor) SFF/Tower, M91, M91p SFF/Tower, M92/p, M93/p SFF/Tower, E73 SFF/Tower
- ThinkCentre Edge 71, Edge 72, Edge 91, Edge 92
- ThinkStation E30/E31/E32
- ThinkStation P300
The system is configured with:
- PCI-Express video adapter graphics card.
Note: ThinkCentre M91/p Eco Ultra-Small Form Factor (USFF) and M92/p Tiny systems do not support PCI-Express video adapter graphic cards.
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Default BIOS setting for the Video Devices is [AUTO] and must be changed to [IGD] as shown below. Enable Multi-Monitor Support in BIOS Setup as shown in the picture below and then press F10 Save and Exit.
The following BIOS settings are required:
Select Active Video = IGD
Multi-Monitor Support = Enabled
- Install the latest Intel Graphics driver for the applicable system.
- Install the latest PCIe Video Card drivers for the applicable NVIDIA or AMD video card installed