Klicka för att betygsätta denna sida
Unsupported Browser Detected: Dear user, the browser you’re currently using is not supported by this website. Please click here for more information about the browsers we support and how to obtain them.
- Verify the power status indicator.
The power status indicator is illuminated whenever the computer is on and is not in standby or hibernation mode.
- Check all power connections, and remove any power strips and surge protectors to connect the AC adapter directly to the AC power outlet.
- Inspect the AC adapter.
Check for any physical damage to the adapter,cables and plugs, and ensure the power cable is firmly attached to the adapter brick and the system.
- Verify the AC power source is working by attaching another device to the outlet.
- Remove the ThinkPad system from any docking station or port replicator.
- Remove all devices and then test for system power with minimal devices attached.
- Disconnect the AC adapter.
- Remove the battery.
- Remove any externally or internally installed options and other devices including memory keys, keyboards and mice.
- Remove the memory module.
- Remove the Mini PCI and Communications Daughter Cards that are customer replaceable, if applicable.Refer to your system's hardware maintenance manual.
- Remove the Ultrabay devices, usually the optical drive, if customer replaceable.
- Remove the hard drive.
- Although the hard drive can be upgraded, it is not designed to be removed and reinserted on a regular basis. Repeated and frequent removal, for purposes other than to upgrade for greater capacity or problem determination, can cause damage to the system.
- Shut down, remove the power cord, and remove the battery from the ThinkPad system before removing the hard drive.
- Wait for 30 seconds before reconnecting the devices and power sources.
- Reinstall only the memory DIMM and the known good battery or AC adapter to test the system with minimal devices attached first.
- Reinstall each device one at a time that was removed in the steps above.
- If these steps have not solved your problem:
Refer to "Need more help?"
Document ID: HT077132
Last Updated :17 Jun 2014
(c) 2014 Lenovo