This package installs the following update module (QFE) provided by Microsoft.
||FIX: Stop Error 0x50 and "0x0000009F" in Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2
Go to the following Microsoft site to get the detailed information.
|Supported ThinkPad Systems
- ThinkPad 11e (Type 20D9, 20DA)
- ThinkPad T440, T440s, T440p
- ThinkPad T540p, T550
- ThinkPad W540, W541, W541,W550s
- ThinkPad X240, X240s
- ThinkPad X1 Carbon (Machine types: 20BS, 20BT), X250
- ThinkPad Yoga, Yoga 15
|Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit, 64-bit Standard, SP1
- < > Package version number
- [Important] Important update
- (New) New function or enhancement
- (Fix) Correction to existing function
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad T550,W541,W550s,X250.
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad X1 Carbon (Machine types: 20BS, 20BT), S5 Yoga 15.
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad 11e (Type 20D9, 20DA)
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad S1 Yoga,Yoga.
- (New) Initial release.
Please refer to the README file for the following:
- Installation Instructions
- Determining Which Version is Installed
- Complete list of summary of changes
- Known limitations (if any)