- Microsoft Windows 8.1 32-bit, 64-bit
BIOS, abbreviation of Basic Input/Output System, is integrated in ROM chip on main board, which contains the basic input/output program, system configuration information, system startup self-check and pre-setup programs. BIOS provides most basic low-level hardware operations; it is the connection between software and hardware, and interfacing window of hardware and operating system.
Note: Make note of any settings you have changed in the BIOS Configuration Utility. These settings may have to be re-entered after updating the BIOS.
Attention: Do not power off or restart your computer during the BIOS flashing process, which will cause serious damage and improper functioning of your computer.
- Latest version BIOS fixed all merged issues from previous.
- Click the file link to download the file from the web page.
- Plug in the AC adaptor.
- Locate the file 76cn38ww.exe that has been downloaded.
- Double click the 76cn38ww.exe icon.
- Choose the folder for extraction.
- Click install
- When the update finishes, the computer will automatically reboot for the changes to take effect.
- In normal case, the cpu will auto restart after the bios installed.
If you find your computer is shut down with keyboard backlight on, you can keep press the power button longer than 8S and press the power button again to start the computer. The BIOS should be installed properly.