- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit)
BIOS, abbreviation of Basic Input/Output System, is integrated in ROM chip on main board, which contains the basic input/output program, system configuration information, system startup self-check and pre-setup programs. BIOS provides most basic low-level hardware operations; it is the connection between software and hardware, and interfacing window of hardware and operating system.
Note: Make note of any settings you have changed in the BIOS Configuration Utility. These settings may have to be re-entered after updating the BIOS.
Attention: Do not power off or restart your computer during the BIOS flashing process, which will cause serious damage and improper functioning of your computer.
increase the stability of DRAM.
- Click the file link to download the file from the web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded file.
- Locate the file 76cn43ww.exe that has been downloaded.
- Make sure the power adaptor has been plugged in.
- Double click the 76cn43ww.exe icon.
- Click OK, the computer will automatically reboot to start flashing BIOS and EC. During the process, please do not turn off the computer.
- After the update finished, the computer will automatically reboot for the changes to take effect.