Note for ThinkPad X1 Carbon users:
This document only supports X1 Carbon (Type 20A7, 20A8).
To find your X1 Carbon Type, please click here for more details.
This package installs the software (Display driver) to enable the following device.
|Supported ThinkPad Systems
- ThinkPad T440, T440p, T440s
- ThinkPad T540p
- ThinkPad X1 Carbon (Machine types: 20A7, 20A8)
- ThinkPad X240, X240s
|Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit
- [Important] Important update
- (New) New function or enhancement
- (Fix) Correction to existing function
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where Lync 2013 might hang in Desktop Sharing mode.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where the screen image might at times drop on some external monitors at 4K screen resolution on DisplayPort at 60 Hz.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where Internet Explorer 8 might crash when closed.
Please refer to the README file for the following:
- Installation Instructions
- Determining Which Version is Installed
- Complete list of summary of changes
- Known limitations (if any)