- ThinkPad Helix (Type 3xxx)
- Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit
- < > Package Version number
- ( ) Build ID for administrative purpose
- [Important] Important update
- (New) New function or enhancement
- (Fix) Correction to existing function
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where the touch screen did not work after Windows was started. The touch screen was working on the ThinkPad Setup menu screen.
- If your computer runs satisfactorily now, it may not be necessary to update the software. To determine if you should update the software, refer to the Version Information section.
- You need an AC adapter and a charged battery pack.
This section assumes to use Internet Explorer and Windows Explorer.
- Select the underlined file name. Once this is done, some pop-up windows will appear.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- In the window to choose Run or Save, click the Save.
- Choose the folder you would like to download the file to and click the Save button. A different window will appear and the download will begin and complete. Once the download has completed, there may or may not be a message stating that the download completed successfully.
- Make sure to be logged on with an administrator account.
- Locate the folder where the file was downloaded.
- Locate the file that was downloaded and double-click it.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete installation and restart the computer.
Finally delete the file saved in the step 4.
Unattended installation is not supported.