Lenovo QuickControl enables you to control your computer remotely using your smartphone. You can control the mouse cursor, change second screen settings, and manage active apps and windows. Lenovo QuickControl requires a companion app running on your smartphone.
If this package has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) this package will fix problems, add new functions, or expand functions as noted below.
- Lenovo B490s, B4400, B4400s, B4450s, B5400
- Lenovo E4430
- Lenovo M4400, M4400s, M4450, M5400
- Lenovo V4400, V4400u
- ThinkPad Edge E145, Edge E440, Edge E540
- ThinkPad Edge E455, Edge E555
- Thinkpad 11e
- ThinkPad L440, L540
- ThinkPad S1 Yoga, S3-S440, S5-S540
- ThinkPad S3 Yoga 14
- ThinkPad S440, S540
- ThinkPad T440, T440p, T440s, T540p
- ThinkPad W540
- ThinkPad X1 Carbon (Machine types: 20A7, 20A8)
- ThinkPad X140e
- ThinkPad X240, X240s
- ThinkPad Yoga, Yoga 11e
- Zhaoyang K2450
- Zhaoyang K4450
- ThinkPad S440 & S540 doesn't support Windows 8.1
|Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 32-bit, 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 32-bit, 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit, 64-bit
- [Important] Important update
- (New) New function or enhancement
- (Fix) Correction to existing function
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad S3 Yoga 14.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where updating from version 1.5 to version 2.2 will retain the 1.5 installation but will appear as version 2.2 in
Programs and Features.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where uninstalling QuickControl will show a UAC promt with "Unknown Publisher".
- (Fix) Fixed sizes of dialog boxes to improve usability.
Please refer to the README file for the following:
- Installation Instructions
- Determining Which Version is Installed
- Complete list of summary of changes
- Known limitations (if any)