Lenovo UEFI Diagnostics - Bootable USB is a tool that can be booted by itself and tests hardware devices in Lenovo UEFI-enabled ThinkPad, ThinkCentre, ThinkStation and ThinkServer systems.
Lenovo UEFI Bootable Generator GUI version is a tool runs on Windows platform with Graphic User Interface to create Lenovo UEFI Diagnostics - Bootable USB.
Lenovo UEFI Bootable Generator CMD version is a tool runs on Windows platform with Command Line to create Lenovo UEFI Diagnostics - Bootable USB.
Once Lenovo UEFI Diagnostics - Bootable USB is created, it can be used on your Lenovo computer regardless of what OS your system has as long as your system BIOS supports UEFI environment.
- You will need the following files to complete this task:
- To use GUI approach
- uefi-bootable-generator-gui-xxx.zip, which contains bootable generator GUI version that generates the bootable key.
- uefi-bootable-usb-xxx.zip. It's the image of bootable UEFI diagnostic.
- To use CMD approach
- uefi-bootable-generator-cmd-xxx.zip, which contains UefiBootableGenerator.exe that generates the bootable key.
- uefi-bootable-usb-xxx.zip. It's the image of bootable UEFI diagnostic. It must be in the same folder of UefiBootableGenerator.exe.
- The UefiBootableGenerator.exe file, which will generate the bootable key.
- The 7z.exe file, the dll 7z.dll file and the fat32format.exe file. All of these files must be in a folder called resource in able to create the bootable key.
- The image of bootable UEFI diagnostic. It must be in the same folder of UefiBootableGenerator.exe.
- B350, B545, B550, B750, Beacon
- C260, C340, C355, C360, C365, C455, C460, C470, C560
- Flex 20
- H30-00, H30-05, H30-50, H430, H500, H50-00, H50-05, H500s, H50-30G, H50-50, H50-55
- H515, H515, H515s, H520e, H530, H530s, H535, H535s
- Horizon 2 27, HORIZON 2e, HORIZON 2s
- K415, K450, K450e, Lenovo 63, Q190
- E63z, E73, E73z, E79, E93, E93z
- Edge62z, Edge71, Edge71z, Edge72, Edge72z, Edge91, Edge91z, Edge92, Edge92z
- M32, M53, M60e, M62z, M71e, M71z, M72e, M72z, M73, M73e, M73z, M75e, M76, M77, M78, M79
- M81, M82, M83, M83z, M90z, M91, M91p, M92, M92z, M93, M93p, M93z
- C20, C20x, C30
- D20, D30
- E30, E31, E32
- S20, S30
- Edge E120, Edge E125, Edge E130, Edge E135, Edge E145
- Edge E220s, Edge E320, Edge E325, Edge E330, Edge E335
- Edge E420, Edge E420s, Edge E425, Edge E430, Edge E430c, Edge E431, Edge E430c, Edge E435, Edge E440, Edge E445
- Edge E520, Edge E525, Edge E530, Edge E530c, Edge E531, Edge E530c, Edge E535, Edge E540, Edge E545, Edge L330
- Helix (Type 3xxx)
- L420, L430, L440, L520, L530, L540
- S220, S420, S430, S431, S440, S531, S540
- Twist S230u
- T420, T420s, T430, T430s, T430u, T431s, T440, T440p, T440s
- T520, T530, T540p
- W520, W530, W540
- X1, X1 Carbon (Type 20A7, 20A8), X1 Carbon (Type 34xx)
- X121e, X130e, X131e, X140e
- X220, X220 Tablet, X230, X230s, X230 Tablet, X240, X240s
- Yoga, Yoga 11e
- Lenovo Essential
- B475e, B480, B490, B575e, B580, B490s, B590, B4400, B4450s, B5400
- E49, E4430
- G400, G400s, G405, G405s, G410, G410s, G480, G485, G580
- G500, G500s, G505, G505s, G510, G510s, G585
- G700, G710, G780
- K29, K49, K2450, K4350, K4450
- M490, M490s, M495, M4400s, M4450, M5400, M5400 Touch
- V480, V480s, V480c, V490u, V580, V580c, V4400, V4400u
- [Important] Important update
- (New) New function or enhancement
- (Fix) Correction to existing function
- CHG: Storage Module Improvements for Run All
- CHG: CPU Module Improvements for Run All
Please refer to the README file for the following:
- Downloading Files
- Create Bootable UEFI Key by using graphic user interface.
- Create Bootable UEFI Key by using command line operation.
- Enabling UEFI at Satartup.
- Launch Lenovo UEFI Diagnostics - Bootable USB