This package installs the software support for ThinkVantage Active Protection System.
- Lenovo(R) B430
- Lenovo(R) V480, V480c, V480s, V490u, V580, V580c,
- ThinkPad Edge E120, E125, E130, E135
- ThinkPad Edge E220s
- ThinkPad Edge E320, E325
- ThinkPad Edge E330, E335
- ThinkPad Edge E420, E420s, E425, E430, E430c, E431, E435, E445
- ThinkPad Edge E520, E525, E530, E530c, E531, E535, E545
- ThinkPad L330
- ThinkPad L420, L421, L430, L520, L530
- ThinkPad Twist S230u
- ThinkPad S430, S431, S531
- ThinkPad T430, T430i, T430s, T430si, T430u, T431s
- ThinkPad T440s, T440, T440p, T530, T530i, T540p
- ThinkPad W530, W540, W541, W541
- ThinkPad X1, X1 Hybrid
- ThinkPad X100e, X120e, X121e, X130e, X131e, X140e
- ThinkPad X230, X230i, X230 Tablet, X230i Tablet, X230s, X240, X240s
- Zhaoyang K29, K49
- Zhaoyang K4350
|Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 8 32-bit
- < > Package version number
- [Important] Important update
- (New) New function or enhancement
- (Fix) Correction to existing function
- (Fix) Removed the following note from the [Important] fix in the version 22.214.171.124.
Note: You should install this software to improve the CPU performance and enable Intelligent Cooling functions.
- [Important] Fixed an issue where the Intelligent Cooling function erroneously set the CPU to low power state or low clock speed on ThinkPad T550 and W550s.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where the Active Protection System icon was not displayed on the Control Panel when the Hide Specified Control Panel Items of the group policy was enabled for some other applications on Windows 7.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where the property window of Active Protection System was not opened automatically after changing the user interface language on the About tab and selecting Apply on Windows 8.1.
Please refer to the README file for the following:
- Installation Instructions
- Determining Which Version is Installed
- Complete list of summary of changes
- Known limitations (if any)