If your system has previous versions of Rescue and Recovery or Client Security Software already installed, you may need to perform other steps to get this software to install properly.
- Click the file links to download the files from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded files. Save all of the files to the same directory.
- Click Start, select Find or Search, then click Files and folders.
- Type z096zis3037us00.exe in the search field, then click Find Now. This will locate the file you just downloaded.
- Double-click the z096zis3037us00.exe icon. The necessary files will be extracted to the C:\SWTOOLS\APPS\RnR30 directory and the installation should start automatically.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
To install this update silently, with a reboot use the command
z096zis3037us00.exe /s /v"/qn"
To install this update silently, without a reboot use the command
z096zis3037us00.exe /s /v"/qn" REBOOT="R""