How to transfer files to Micro SD from normal computer? Is Synchronization Software needed?
The above symptom may occur on the following systems:
For transferring files and not installing applications, you can do it without Synchronization Software.
- Connect K1 to Win7 computer via the cable came with the K1 box.
- Windows Explorer pops up with K1 as the window path.
- In its window are two items: Internal Storage; SD Card
- You can click on whichever of those drives you want to copy to or from, and do so as you would from anywhere else in Win7
- Some users may not see the drives as described in step (3)
- They can however locate the micro SD card storage called external_sd after accessing the K1 Device Storage drive.
- The rest of other folders belong to internal storage.