How to install or uninstall an application on IdeaPad Tablet K1
The above symptom may occur on the following systems:
1. Click the ".apk" file you want to install on your tablet. You will find a message to popup if the application is not obtained from Androind Market.
2. Click "Settings", you will be directed to "Applications" settings interface --> click "Unknown sources" to allow installation of non-marktet applications --> click "OK".
3. Go back to your ".apk" file, click to intall it again. Now, you can click to install it.
1. Go to "Settings" ->"Applications" ->"Manage applications" ->"All".
2. Click "All" --> find and click the application you want to uninstall --> click "uninstall" on the application detail interface.
Third-party Applications : If you need help with third-party application support, please contact the developer directly.
Lenovo, Lenovo 3000, IdeaCentre and IdeaPad are trademarks of the Lenovo Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Microsoft and Windows are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Other company, product, or service names may be trademarks or service marks of others.