Note for ThinkPad X1 Carbon users:
This document supports both X1 Carbon (Type 3443, 3444, 3446, 3448, 3460, 3462, 3463) and X1 Carbon (Type 20A7, 20A8).
To find your X1 Carbon Type, please click here for more details.
Lenovo Solution Center is a test and troubleshooting tool developed to scan regularly your computer looking for issues and helps you through one or more options to resolve these issues in Lenovo computers running on Windows 7 or 8 OS. You can scan hardware, update software, and learn from hints and tips to achieve maximum performance for your system.
- All Thinkpad
- All ThinkCentre
- All ThinkStation
- All Lenovo Essential
- All IdeaCentre
|Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- ADD: Integration of Diagnostics Release 6 on LSC
- ADD: Super IO Event descriptions and translations
- CHG: Update online help for System Monitor Screen
- CHG: For the optical MOST test, when there is a media inside the drive, a poup message is displayed
- FIX: Video card stress test finished with warning on AMD Radeon R5 M230
- FIX: Video card stress test finished with warning on AMD Radeon R7 M265DX
- FIX: Checkup - HW Scan - RAID controller appears at the Storage Devices to test
- FIX: Checkup - Hardware Scan - The log shows the label of HDD partition with strange characters
- FIX: Checkup - HW Scan - Log doesn't display HDD partitions
- FIX: LSC cannot perform Video Card test sometimes on ThinkStation with Win8.1
- FIX: The test result of chipset Scan is not applicable in LSC
- FIX: Hardware Scan - Videocard test with intermittent Warning status at NVidia Quadro K1000
- FIX: Video card test NOT APPLICABLE
- FIX: Chipset test shows Not applicable on Bay Trail Host Bridge
- FIX: The error: "LSC service is not available. Please restart the application..." pops up by pressing the Run scan button with a HDD connected to the PC.
- FIX: Volume lable is messy code in scan log for CHS & Korean.
- FIX: Intel HD Graphics 5500 and NVIDIA GeForce 840M show warning when run hardware scan in Lenovo Solution Center
- FIX: LSC comprehensive tests get warning message on Nvidia video card
- FIX: Checkup - HW Scan - Select All isn't unchecked when all devices are unchecked
- FIX: Repair does not stop the SIO Monitor
- FIX: LSC service is not available when running hardware scan
- FIX: LSC - Premium Support - The application even being in the correct location, the screen does not translate into the language of the Operating System
- FIX: Check-up – System Monitor – Large Enterprise does not deactivate System Monitor from tray icon
- FIX: System monitor - The status isn't updated in lscStatus.xml
- FIX: System monitor - Some gridview columns are not ordering correctly
- FIX: LSC - System Information - The information of the processor is to be displayed separately according to the correspondent processor
- FIX: LSC - System Information - Level field is set with Type value.
- FIX: Alerts View - Storage Devices - Two alerts for the same Hard Drive
- FIX: Some USB devices are not detected on LSC--HW Scan--Storage Devices
- FIX: LSC - Hardware Scan - The eMMC Write Test is not displayed in Storage module
- FIX: System - Software Update - German (de_DE) - Icon name is overlapping
- FIX: Help - Icons are misaligned
- FIX: Check-up - Hardware Scan - Raid tests group does not have title
Please refer to the README file for the following:
- Installation Instructions