On the Windows® 7 operating system with the Lenovo® Screen Reading Optimizer program installed, you perform the following:
- Open Control Panel.
- In the Small icons or Large icons view, click the Intel Graphics and Media icon.
- Click Options and Support > Hot Key Manager in the left pane.
- Deselect Enable to disable the hot key settings.
In this case, the hot keys still work after the hot key settings are disabled. This is the way this function was designed to operate within the Windows 7 operating system.
ThinkPad computers with Lenovo Screen Reading Optimizer installed :
- Edge E120, E125
- Edge E220s
- Edge E320, E325
- Edge E420, E420s, E425
- Edge E520, E525
- L420, L421
- T420, T420i, T420s, T420si
- T520, T520i
- X1, X1 Hybrid
- X120e, X121e, X130e
- X220, X220i, X220 Tablet, X220i Tablet