Lenovo QuickControl enables you to control your computer remotely using your smartphone. You can control the mouse cursor, change second screen settings, and manage active apps and windows. Lenovo QuickControl requires a companion app running on your smartphone.
If this package has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) this package will fix problems, add new functions, or expand functions as noted below.
- Lenovo B490s, B4400, B4400s, B4450s, B5400
- Lenovo E4430
- Lenovo M4400, M4400s, M4450, M5400
- Lenovo V4400, V4400u
- ThinkPad Edge E145
- ThinkPad Edge E440, Edge E455, Edge E540, Edge E555
- Thinkpad 11e
- ThinkPad L440, L540
- ThinkPad S1 Yoga, S3-S440, S5-S540
- ThinkPad S440, S540
- ThinkPad T440, T440p, T440s, T540p
- ThinkPad W540
- ThinkPad X1 Carbon (Machine types: 20A7, 20A8)
- ThinkPad X140e
- ThinkPad X240, X240s
- ThinkPad Yoga, Yoga 11e
- Zhaoyang K2450
- Zhaoyang K4450
- ThinkPad S440 & S540 doesn't support Windows 8.1
|Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 32-bit, 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 32-bit, 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit, 64-bit
- [Important] Important update
- (New) New function or enhancement
- (Fix) Correction to existing function
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad Edge E455, E555.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where the Customer Feedback Agent might crash.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where incorrect connection status is shown after system unlock.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where mouse pointer fails to revert to initial size on disconnect.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where Bluetooth connection cannot be established after the Bluetooth radio is toggled off and then on.
Please refer to the README file for the following:
- Installation Instructions
- Determining Which Version is Installed
- Complete list of summary of changes
- Known limitations (if any)