The Electronic Service Call tool (ESC+) is an online facility for submission of hardware maintenance and warranty requests. This tool allows the online management of all maintenance and warranty service requests.
Customers who have purchased ThinkPlus Priority Support may be able to upgrade their basic ESC+ access to advance account-level access by visiting their ThinkPlus Priority Support Portal.
To submit a service request or ask a question, your machine will need to be "In warranty." If you are not in warranty, you may be billed for the call. We recommend you to check your warranty status before proceeding.
The link below is only for hardware maintenance and warranty service request.
If your question involves:
- Drivers and downloads for your Lenovo product, please click here.
- Feedback or reporting a problem with this web site, please click here.
- Take a tour of the new hardware submission tool (ESC+)
- If this is your first time accessing the ESC+ web site, then you will be required to create a User ID and password through IBM Registration.
- Advanced Electronic Service Call Tracking capabilities, such as account-level worldwide service incident tracking, are available as part of ThinkPlus Priority Support. Customers who have purchased ThinkPlus Priority Support may be able to upgrade their basic ESC+ access to advanced account-level access by visiting their ThinkPlus Priority Support Portal.
- ESC+ is not an electronic chat application.